How is this for a weird picture for my blog. This is all but two or three of my pairs of shoes. Don't ya just love it!! This is one of my fetish things, and yes, I wear just about all of them some. There are 37 pairs in this picture.
Yay! An update! I read every word. I don't see Shawnee as much anymore as I "retired" from lunch duty. Thomas and his new bride Season stayed a night at Becky and Joey's! How random is that? Their flight to Hawaii got delayed. I hope Becky has more on that. Let's get together! I may have to crash your nursery on Sunday!
Dont get me wrong your shoes get more and more exciting every time that i look, but dont you think that it is time for an update? Even though it may be hard to compete with your shoes!
3 comments:
Yay! An update! I read every word. I don't see Shawnee as much anymore as I "retired" from lunch duty. Thomas and his new bride Season stayed a night at Becky and Joey's! How random is that? Their flight to Hawaii got delayed. I hope Becky has more on that. Let's get together! I may have to crash your nursery on Sunday!
Okay since it's been a couple months since you last blogged you should get with it!!
Love,
Your fav daughter in law!!!
Dont get me wrong your shoes get more and more exciting every time that i look, but dont you think that it is time for an update? Even though it may be hard to compete with your shoes!
Post a Comment