Sunday, July 20, 2008

Testing 123

Again, I am testing my ability to blog.........I have put a different computer in use, and I hope to be able to be more regular. This is a picture of Amy and Shawneen at the Miley Cyrus concert on July 4. How much fun!!! According to Shawneen, Amy is more fun than Christmas.

4 comments:

Merinn said...

oh come on lada. obviously it works!!!

Tami said...

Hi Lanita! I just found your blogspot today. Your grandkids are so cute. And two more on the way! I am so excited for Becky! She's catching up with the rest of our friends now! I bet you can't wait! Glad you joined the blog world.

-Tami (Crane)Jeppesen

Camz :-) said...

I agree, Amy is more fun than Christmas! Congrats on the growing family! Cam

Mad Hadder said...

July 20th????? That was forever ago. You probablly won't even get this comment, but if you do come visit my blog at www.madhadder.blogspot.com I NEVER see you guys, but your cute little middle school granddaughter smiles at me when I take her lunch money. She's so adorable. Thomas is getting married!!! Becky knits??????? So do I!!!!!!