
I do hope I can learn to do this blog thing, as I have alot to say, as usual, and this is a great place to do so. Maybe I can even post some pictures, ya never know.
I just returned from a wonderful vacation with my two daughters, and one of my darling granddaughters. Amy and Becky arranged a getaway in San Diego, and I was fortunate to be invited as a Mothers Day gift from them. We haven't had time to spend together for a long time, and it was good to have time with them. We didn't have a schedule, we didn't have to work, most times if Amys' cell phone rang, and it was her work, she would just put it down. Riley was our entertainment, and we had some wonderful food and beautiful scenery. We went to Old Towne San Diego, we went to Coronado and saw the enormous Hotel Del Coronado. It was gigantic and the atmosphere was lively everywhere you went. We also spent a little time on the beaches, which Riley thought was the best. I can't believe how she liked the water, even though it was a little cold on her tiny feet. All in all, we had a good time together, making a few memories.
Riley then spent a few days with us folks here in Idaho. I loved having her and the few days she was with me reminded me of when I had little children of my own, and how much joy they brought into a home. I don't ever want to forget the love of little children. It is priceless.
1 comment:
Oh Mamma Nita, I'm so proud of yoU!!! You posted! Good work! I can't wait to see more! Love you!
Post a Comment